Preseason Poll

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

US and BC division Winners

• Total voters

TheAppleCorps

Jul 8, 2024
BC division seems pretty easily PG's to lose.

US division is a bit more up in the air. EVT seems in decent shape, but will have a new coach (and system) and currently has no proven goaltending. Not sure if any other team has better options tho.

Too new apparently to figure out how to vote in a poll.

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
No idea and does anyone know where to get information on the WHL as this site is really weak for any and the old site I used to use doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
What is a better place for WHL discussion?
That’s a fair question.

Unfortunately there probably isn’t one place that is “best”. Just a personal preference,but I find Twitter to be a giant cesspool that hardly promotes meaningful discussion in its 160 character universe.

It’s too bad that there isn’t an dedicated, all encompassing hockey forum on the internet to have that type of discussion. ;)

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
No idea and does anyone know where to get information on the WHL as this site is really weak for any and the old site I used to use doesn't seem to be around anymore.
this guy is THE source for DUB stuff.
1726077375604.png

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Unfortunately Twitter is not a place to get “information”.
I have become a real fan. Not worth $44bil but pare with an ad blocker and you have a real nice source of news and humour. Yes, nut jobs abound but if we don't correct who will? Once Leon dies in the jet crash it might become less toxic. DEF don't try truth social , unless you want to make a nice score shorting the stock.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Thanks is that on X.....I really have an aversion to supporting anything Musk.

I can justify my Tesla but not twitter.
Yes. believe me that tesla is way more support than an X account. Advertisers hate him so X is a money pit right now. Sell the tesla and clear your mind, Make that your first X post.

• Haha
Reactions: brentashton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad