GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
I still don't think this means you're accruing cap space in the way people think.
Yeah, which is why I added that I think we're saying slightly different things. Putting Arvidsson on LTIR last year saved them salary cap space in that they were able to recall additional players and not be stuck with 20 on the roster his entire absence.

dman3474

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
Have they released a ballys schedule for the season? I really hate their app and was hoping there was going to be a different streaming option

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I see tonight is the ‘Empire Classic’ being played in Ontario.

Did the Kings not find another satellite city to host a game this year? Since the ones they had keep getting taken from them?

FrozenKing18

Where is my super suit?
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
I dont know if this has been discussed in previous pages, but I never got the reasoning of playing your top guys in the preseason. Because you have chances of injuries like this happening. I was always in the line of thinking of playing your young players and determining who will be in front of the call-up line during the season.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I dont know if this has been discussed in previous pages, but I never got the reasoning of playing your top guys in the preseason. Because you have chances of injuries like this happening. I was always in the line of thinking of playing your young players and determining who will be in front of the call-up line during the season.
Even veterans need to get their game legs going. Especially as the team is implementing changes to a system.

If Doughty was injured in game 1 of the regular season, how much better would his presence for *checks* 2:36 of a regular season game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad