GDT: Preseason Games 2 & 3, Oilers Flames in a Double header beer leaguer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Adds some size, it would be nice to see him play a wee bit more before I take your word for it.
Fair. Size only matters if you can play hockey well. Size is massively overrated, people use it like if you are big you can be bad at hockey. Which really isn’t true.
You can absolutely want more sample to make your mind up. I’m also allowed to have my mind made up based on his career.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Screenshot_20240923_202251.jpg

How?

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Fair. Size only matters if you can play hockey well. Size is massively overrated, people use it like if you are big you can be bad at hockey. Which really isn’t true.
You can absolutely want more sample to make your mind up. I’m also allowed to have my mind made up based on his career.
Can't be taught, everything else can be. I watching the other game, hoping to see him play a few.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I Hope there are at least 10 players sent down tomorrow, my takes Lavoie is ready for the NHL he must stay If Perry and Ryan do nothing in pre-season waive them we have a couple ready to step in
I’d keep the main roster and Lavoie, Savoie, Hamblin, Gleason, Rodrigue (need another goalie in camp), Dineen, Philp. No need to waste time on anyone else.

Can't be taught, everything else can be. I watching the other game, hoping to see him play a few.
Size can’t be tought but a bad hockey player is bad, doesn’t matter how big they are. Bad players who are big aren’t someone you should have on your roster. Yet people still think size is useful even if that’s all they are.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
I’d keep the main roster and Lavoie, Savoie, Hamblin, Gleason, Rodrigue (need another goalie in camp), Dineen, Philp. No need to waste time on anyone else.

Size can’t be tought but a bad hockey player is bad, doesn’t matter how big they are. Bad players who are big aren’t someone you should have on your roster. Yet people still think size is useful even if that’s all they are.
I'd add Hamblin to that list. Everyone else can get cut

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I Hope there are at least 10 players sent down tomorrow, my takes Lavoie is ready for the NHL he must stay If Perry and Ryan do nothing in pre-season waive them we have a couple ready to step in

I really like the combination of cycle work and shooting mentality. I'm not sure where he fits, but we should keep him up.

Reactions: VainGretzky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad