GDT: Preseason Games 2 & 3, Oilers Flames in a Double header beer leaguer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Man o man. Our 4 through 7 dmen are going to be an absolute shxtshow this season.

None of them have an ounce of IQ, on ice awareness and dont have a special skill that we can utilize from what I've seen.

Sucks Broberg was literally stolen from us due to our cap situation. I could see a regression this year before we bounce back with better depth next year.

Reactions: Duke74

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
None of them have an ounce of IQ, on ice awareness and dont have a special skill that we can utilize from what I've seen.

Sucks Broberg was literally stolen from us due to our cap situation. I could see a regression this year before we bounce back with better depth next year.

You can't be a real person.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Man o man. Our 4 through 7 dmen are going to be an absolute shxtshow this season.

Sucks Broberg was literally stolen from us due to our cap situation. I could see a regression this year before we bounce back with better depth next
Kulak exists. Emberson isn’t playing tonight be he is much better than these guys here tonight. Gleason is as good as Broberg is.our 6th d will be the issue

Reactions: DarksideGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad