Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #9 wasn’t a very good one

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Just goes to show all the off season talk was, as per usual, empty platitudes and a whole lotta hot air. They're prepping their hang dog, glum expressions and talking about being better... not a damn thing changed with their mentality, to a man.

No accountability from that room, coach on down.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
grandpa-abe-exit.gif

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Don’t want to over-react because it’s game 1 but it’s the same shit we’ve seen the past season. If this was game 83 of 2022-23, we’d all be saying the same thing

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
This is the worst coaching and schemes and gameplan I've seen since Eakins.

its not even remotely evident the team knows what to do. Its not evident we even have coaches and work schemes.

That said what a slow ass team. Its like I said for months. You can't just keep getting older players. Suddenly your team is going to be looking old, slow, and not have much jam.

Wheres the energy players? Wheres the jump and speed.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Don’t want to over-react because it’s game 1 but it’s the same shit we’ve seen the past season. If this was game 83 of 2022-23, we’d all be saying the same thing
It’s the same roster minus a few players. Of course it’s the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad