GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Doesn't matter but he's right.

I've watched a lot of the Leafs and Sens preseason and was about to say the same thing. I can't watch 32 teams' preseason games but if we're running the same camp as Toronto, Vancouver and Ottawa chances are that's just the M.O. of training camps.
The Oilers are a good team, the focus should be going into the season healthy.

And not getting hurt.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Rodrigue hasn't been good and the Oilers ownzone play hasn't been good. Covering nothing.

I mean we've been covering the inside.

Rodrigue legit got best clean from the outside 3 times. Lol.

If you look at the fancies, the expected goals on the night are 4.09-1.91 Edmonton, with scoring chances being pretty equal.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
The team speed is very concerning. Couple that with a huge hole(s) on RD and I have worries.
Hard to judge too much with AHL goaltending having a distortion effect. But really no one stood out on a stacked lineup. McDavid asked for more games and I think I agree with his decision. They don't look in synch this late in pre-season.

We agree about RD.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Drai line has had 3 games almost exclusively together. How much do career vets need? The whole line has looked terrible.
Imho him and Arvidsson seem to have some decent chemistry. I don’t think Skinner is a good fit on that line though. Maybe try swapping him and Nuge? Skinner can kind of play that Drai role when he plays with McDsvid, guy to pas back to, snipe a good goal in, not play a ton of defence.
Nuge can settle and help Drai defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad