GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
The defense with a NHL goalie gives up 2 goals tonight.

Did you even watch the game? Or understand what you're watching?

It seems like one of those is a no.
I watched
The first goal was the defense not boxing out the player in front
The 2nd goal was the Kraken players allowed to bang away his own rebound
The 5th goal was on the defense too
Both Wright goals were on Rodrigue

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I watched
The first goal was the defense not boxing out the player in front
The 2nd goal was the Kraken players allowed to bang away his own rebound
The 5th goal was on the defense too
Both Wright goals were on Rodrigue
the 1st goal, how do you boxout a guy 25 feet from the net?

the 2nd goal was no rebound.

So are you sure you watched? It literally slid on the ice under a goalie in butterfly, you have to be a special sort of shit goalie for that to happen.

Well they did win the division but I know that’s hard for you to comprehend.
How'd that work in the playoffs.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
I'm not really a barrie fan, but Dermott and Brown can't pass like him. A slow team needs a Dcorp that consistently make good passes. If Barrie isn't signed to the flames, maybe they should sign him asap?

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Imho him and Arvidsson seem to have some decent chemistry. I don’t think Skinner is a good fit on that line though. Maybe try swapping him and Nuge? Skinner can kind of play that Drai role when he plays with McDsvid, guy to pas back to, snipe a good goal in, not play a ton of defence.
Nuge can settle and help Drai defensively.
Nuge and McD duo seems to be generating chances.. Hyman isn't really doing much ..
Maybe go with Hyman-Drai-Arvi
And Skinner-McD-Nuge

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
When the preseason is starting everyone knows it means nothing, that there's no correlation between preseason standings and regular season standings. Then a few losses later you start to see people crack.

Do yourselves a favor and listen to yourself from two weeks ago before your emotions took over.

Reactions: Oilhawks

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Drai line has had 3 games almost exclusively together. How much do career vets need? The whole line has looked terrible.
This was just their second, was it not?

The Nucks are definitely better than us right now, our opening lineup looks like Swiss cheese compared to theirs. Obviously we have the McDrai factor, but that only gets you so far.
100% disagree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad