GDT: Preseason Game 6, Canucks at Oilers beer leager. Sportsnet 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Only a select few idiots. I know a few Canucks fans. They’re smart and good people. The ones that are salty are morons, and live in their parents basement waiting for their allowance

maury-that-was-a-lie.gif

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I forgot the Canucks signed Sprong but it makes sense because that dude could single-handedly make up for their upcoming PDO regression this year.

Reactions: AddyTheWrath

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I know I'm preaching to the choir in here but Josh Brown isn't good enough for the 2014-15 Oilers.

Wild how much run this guy is getting and I don't think it's going to stop.

FYI, just as a heads up, 2016 is going to be a wild year in politics, time traveler.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I know I'm preaching to the choir in here but Josh Brown isn't good enough for the 2014-15 Oilers.

Wild how much run this guy is getting and I don't think it's going to stop.

Isn't J. Brown connected to Knoblauch (played for him sometime?), or maybe I'm just thinking of Dermott

If so though, he's not going anywhere

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
That performance from Josh Brown was something. Its been a long time since I can recollect someone looking that lost out there.

Meanwhile Stetcher was great. Brown should be getting sent to the AHL tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see what the team does at forward. Lots of decisions. I wonder if they will run 6D and extra forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad