LD Lane Hutson - Boston University, NCAA (2022, 62nd, MTL) - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
it's pretty crazy to see how quick and slow some of his plays are, he slows down his movement to open up the play/possibilities then picks it up instantly to catch opponents off guard, hockey Neo?

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Incredible talent and IQ, but below average skating. Still think he has a shot at the Calder this year

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Incredible talent and IQ, but below average skating. Still think he has a shot at the Calder this year
ya top speed isn't really close to where it "should" be (for similar players at his size) but that's his game

bit similar to Subban, great edgework but average top speed, his acceleration is where the issue comes from

his edgework is beyond elite tho, when you combine it with his hands it kinda feels like you're watching Kovalev again even tho they're not exactly the same (Kovalev was much much slower and his cut style was different)

Last edited:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I don't really understand why the entire league passed on this player.

south-park-so-small.gif

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
I thought we were beyond that. There have been multiple stars in the league that have been small in stature.

Also, it's not like Hutson's talent was hard to see.
Not a lot of small statured d-men tho. I understand the hesitation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad