LD Lane Hutson - Boston University, NCAA (2022, 62nd, MTL) - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
His puck skills are phenomenal and he is one of the most elusive players I’ve ever seen

If he can play even NHL average defense he is going to be a force for a long time
I agree. My point is just about a Calder season for him. Does MTL install him on PP1 and does the team play a wide open style to maximize offense or do they button it down and play it close to the vest and keep a veteran like Matheson on PP1? Long term he just has to be slightly under water defensively and his offensive ability will make him an excellent player overall. Sure he might have to be a bit sheltered at times but that won’t be a big deal most likely.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
The series shifted as it went on
At the beginning Hughes was dominant
He seemed like less and less of a factor as the series went on.

But that often happens to star players when teams key on them. Heck mcdavid was held pointless in game 7
He was injured badly enough by that point that they thought he’d require surgery. Was Hughes injured? I’m sincerely asking because I don’t remember.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He was injured badly enough by that point that they thought he’d require surgery. Was Hughes injured? I’m sincerely asking because I don’t remember.
I don’t think he had noteworthy injuries. Just the regular stuff from getting the shit ran out of him for 2 full rounds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad