GDT: Preseason Game 5. Kraken @ Oilers beer leaguer. Streaming on Oilers+ at 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
There's a Savoie sighting. I haven't minded Hoffman again tonight. Perry on the flip side better have another gear come game 1 or else he looks just as bad as he did in the playoffs last season aka not a NHL player.
You're watching the real Corey Perry Iam afraid. I hated the signing because I knew that was gonna cost Lavoie his spot whether he outplay Perry or not.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I never doubted you viking.
HMMMMMMMMM looks up 4 posts......

HMMMMM

You're watching the real Corey Perry Iam afraid. I hated the signing because I knew that was gonna cost Lavoie his spot whether he outplay Perry or not.
Perry is what Perry is, hes a vet that should be playing in when injuries happen or we need a boost from some veteran savy. He was good against Dallas who played very lumbering, slow hockey. He can still help us, it's clear he isn't an every day player though.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I hope not. IMO Lavoie looks like an everyday guy while Perry looks like a guy that should only draw in when there are injuries or a losing streak.
Not sure why we signed Perry as everyone knew he was cooked in the playoffs. He looked horribly slow and ineffective offensively. He and Ryan together make for a terrible 4th line
I was hoping that he was injured in the playoffs, because if he wasn't then yikes...

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
HMMMMMMMMM looks up 4 posts......

HMMMMM

Perry is what Perry is, hes a vet that should be playing in when injuries happen or we need a boost from some veteran savy. He was good against Dallas who played very lumbering, slow hockey. He can still help us, it's clear he isn't an every day player though.
So why pay a guy 1.4 who can't play every day? Or any day for that matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad