GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Please. Slaf, reinbacher and Laine aren't big?????????????

Reinbacher wasn't slated to make the team this year. You need your bottom 6 to be able to dish it out, I don't want my top 3-4 stars taking the abuse all night. Dach doesn't play big, never has.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
what a good take, go down and play the florida teams. heck have the training camp down there!

Travel fees, revenue, etc. It's all about money my dude, not about winning.

Molson makes about 2millions per game in profit playing at the Bell Centre.

Yes, I took that number out of my ass but i'm sure i'm close to it.

Reactions: _habsfan9

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Why would anyone be surprised this continues to happen.

Dach is laying on the ice, and four Habs are just skating around. No one jumped Greig. It won't stop until the Habs put an end to itself themselves

Dach should not play another shift.

Wifi and Pezz should be let loose in the 2nd.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Reinbacher wasn't slated to make the team this year. You need your bottom 6 to be able to dish it out, I don't want my top 3-4 stars taking the abuse all night. Dach doesn't play big, never has.

He's no daisy. He stood up everyone's favorite hockey philanthropist, Radko Gudas.

Beat the piss out of Copp, too.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
They wil probably play it safe and don't let Dach come back tonight and we will all imagine the worst.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
The dramatic shift in size in less than a calendar year after he came in says it all, but some people don't like facts interfering with their narratives they like to post 50 times a day.
Thing is those three guys are big but that doesn't mean they're the three guys that have to take on all these scrubs we need some grit to be able to take care of business

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad