GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
OK I am back.

Sens are clearly not the Leafs but they have had our number for awhile now so this will be a bit of a test.

Really good news about PLaine but I mean HOW? It looked so awful.
Anyone care to share?

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Refs doing there best to have another shitshow. WTF are they doing honestly? Give out 5 for intent to injure when you see it

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I get it’s bad luck, and I hope he’s ok, but at some point we shouldn’t be surprised if the injury prone, dude’s with potential that we trade for, remain injury prone. And it f***ing sucks
Let's wait and see, everyone is emotional with the stopgap player getting injured, there's still a ways to go for this team.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Refs doing there best to have another shitshow. WTF are they doing honestly? Give out 5 for intent to injure when you see it
It's a pre season game, they should have zero tolerance for this stuff. Pare's play should have been reviewed and penalized, would have diffused the whole situation.

Reactions: Gustave

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
MTL needs to adjust their preseason

Enough these game against TO and Ottawa. Feels like injuries always happen vs them

Add in, play 2 preseason game per star player at most.

If another team plays there trash, you play yours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad