GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Did the skate get wedged between the bottom of the door and the ice?!

Is this the Petry and the camera hole all over again?

No, he took a step back to absorb the hit, and raised his leg a bit to regain balance. He wasn't really balanced before the hit. That back skate hits the boards and he loses his balance completely. The leg that was holding his weight goes down weird. It kind of buckles under him.

Seven7

Nov 26, 2021
I kept joking about me giving up on the habs after maybe a couple games, but looks like it already happened in the preseason.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I think we may need to do a world wide recall on all barber pole and pansy blue Habs jerseys and incinerate them all. :madfire:
Even with the curse, I absolutely love the Barber Pole jersey. One of my most prized possession. One of the greatest hockey jersey ever created.

That stupid baby blue jersey can go to hell. 😂

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Happened to scroll through the comments on Sportsnet. Leafs fans are human garbage. I hope karma is coming for the leafs this season.

Reactions: Habano

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Happened to scroll through the comments on Sportsnet. Leafs fans are human garbage. I hope karma is coming for the leafs this season.
We are no better it creeps into this thread and apparently it's disgusting out there.
I wouldn't know as I've never had an account other than Linked-In for networking and even that I've closed down now that I'm retired.
Oh I have a guest account on X so I can pull up some of the posts here.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Our best line of the camp so far has been Kapanen ABB Heineman.

Would not mind if it was our 4th line.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Ever since we moved into the Bell Center in 1996 this franchise has been brutal in many facets including year after year of injuries.

The most enjoyable period of Habs fandom since 1993 occurred when the Molsons weren’t majority owners…take from that what you will :sarcasm:

#NoMoreMolsonFamily

• Love
Reactions: the

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’ve decided to start playing with the Tankathon sim early this year.

IMG_1108.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad