GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Did the skate get wedged between the bottom of the door and the ice?!

Is this the Petry and the camera hole all over again?

No, he took a step back to absorb the hit, and raised his leg a bit to regain balance. He wasn't really balanced before the hit. That back skate hits the boards and he loses his balance completely. The leg that was holding his weight goes down weird. It kind of buckles under him.

Seven7

Nov 26, 2021
I kept joking about me giving up on the habs after maybe a couple games, but looks like it already happened in the preseason.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Happened to scroll through the comments on Sportsnet. Leafs fans are human garbage. I hope karma is coming for the leafs this season.

Reactions: Habano

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Happened to scroll through the comments on Sportsnet. Leafs fans are human garbage. I hope karma is coming for the leafs this season.
We are no better it creeps into this thread and apparently it's disgusting out there.
I wouldn't know as I've never had an account other than Linked-In for networking and even that I've closed down now that I'm retired.
Oh I have a guest account on X so I can pull up some of the posts here.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I would try Savard and Hutson on the PP.
Forget the 1-3-1 (or whatever it's called) pp formation. It's not for us. Go old school. 2 dmen at the point. Try something different at the very least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad