GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Growing pains with the system that Keefe wants to implement were gonna be obvious. It's basically what the 10-11 Devils went through when Lemaire came back. I expect some awful defensive games before they catch their legs in this system, the hope should be Markstrom can steal some games while that's happening.
Its less about new coach or system and more about the two top lines

Tatar-Hischier-Mercer worked (analytically) when our aggressive Ruff system wasnt known by the league and caught everyone offguard

The Devils were never going to replicate 40+ shots a game while only letting up sub-20 again

Take Tatar out of the top-6, put Palat with Jack, and put Meier with Hischier. Swap Mercer and Bratt as needed

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I mean they kept in for most of the PP but that was definitely a preseason PP. Everything was slightly off and they couldn’t get the chances they were trying for as a result

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad