GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
3rd goal looked like a preseason thing. Devils appear to be trying to build up the breakout through quick possessive passes but they aren’t quick enough or in the right spots enough yet. Vulnerable to a quick forecheck while they work on it.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
They’ll be fine. We are just all anxious for a good team

I mean, this isn't too terribly far from a full roster. I'd like to see like, anything out of the top 6. Even playing.pond hockey should have generated like, 1 chance by now.

I can only hope they are all sick. Or literally not trying at all.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Do these guys not work out over the summer and just roll into to camp?
@Cheddabombs would never

IMG_9382.jpeg

I mean, this isn't too terribly far from a full roster. I'd like to see like, anything out of the top 6. Even playing.pond hockey should have generated like, 1 chance by now.

I can only hope they are all sick. Or literally not trying at all.
Isn’t this the first gm for the top 6, or some of them?

Idk. New coach, quick camp, possible bug. We may be in store for a month or two of growing pains.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Casey defends the blue line so well, man. Maybe the tightest gaps I've seen from a young dman.
Ok we discussed this last night. You need to tone it down and get a grip on yourself. Of course that assumes you don’t already have a grip on yourself.

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
People will say its preseason so it doesnt matter

But Jesper Bratt and Timo Meier should not be on Jack's line

And Tomas Tatar? Gonna be fun watching him play all year in our top-6 just to be benched and fed fourth line minutes in the playoffs

This is why I seriously disliked the Tatar signing - put ourselves into old, bad habits of forcing Nico to lug around two third line talents while

Jesper Bratt and Timo Meier have over half a decade of experience playing alongside Nico Hischier - but that doesnt matter I guess

Reactions: My3Sons

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Glad this is preseason. It doesn't matter, sorta of.
Hey we went undefeated last year, right? I'm down for a dose of humility

And Tomas Tatar? Gonna be fun watching him play all year in our top-6 just to be benched and fed fourth line minutes in the playoffs

This is why I seriously disliked the Tatar signing - put ourselves into old, bad habits of forcing Nico to lug around two third line talents while

Jesper Bratt and Timo Meier have over half a decade of experience playing alongside Nico Hischier - but that doesnt matter I guess
I will not like this, bc it sux.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

Bratt should 100% be with Jack. Tatar has not been an issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad