GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I hope you are OK? That sounds serious
Thx man. I'm just a high strung idiot who likes to drink. Occasionally my heart thinks this isn't cool. Hopefully it's a minor dealio and they'll either fix what's up or I'll have to chill a bit. I think it's the Kareem commercials got me thinking Afib is real. If I cark it, I'll live stream it to a gdt

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
The NHL roster top-9 minus Haula has 13 shots through 40 minutes

Putting two of the games highest volume shooters together and leaving Nico with two third liners because of some magic from two years ago (that never translated to the playoffs)

Praying Keefe sees through this facade

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Them getting bodied in preseason doesn't bother me, we beat the Isles A team last year with a C team in one of the later games. Chances are that worse squads with guys fighting for their lives will make more of an impression than more day 1 rosters playing.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Them getting bodied in preseason doesn't bother me, we beat the Isles A team last year with a C team in one of the later games. Chances are that worse squads with guys fighting for their lives will make more of an impression than more day 1 rosters playing.
Absolutely

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Thx man. I'm just a high strung idiot who likes to drink. Occasionally my heart thinks this isn't cool. Hopefully it's a minor dealio and they'll either fix what's up or I'll have to chill a bit. I think it's the Kareem commercials got me thinking Afib is real. If I cark it, I'll live stream it to a gdt
I’ve had two bouts of AFib that required hospitalization. The first one resolved on its own but the second one they had to zap me. Be careful. I need to stay hydrated and get enough sleep to avoid it. Take care of yourself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad