GDT: Preseason Game 1. Oilers Jets beer leaguer.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Chilly here today, sadly summer is over. But it’s also hockey time, so I also love this time of year. You feel that cold in the air and you know it’s time.

This is gonna be a fun season, I just wanna enjoy it and then take it all the damn way in the playoffs this time. It’s our year LFG

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
Reading through the thread nobody is talking about Philp and I fully expected HF to be freaking out once they saw him. I hope it's just rust

No stats available, but was he winning faceoffs at least? Pre-retirement Philp would have decimated these centers, it should have been noticeable imo.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Reading through the thread nobody is talking about Philp and I fully expected HF to be freaking out once they saw him. I hope it's just rust

No stats available, but was he winning faceoffs at least? Pre-retirement Philp would have decimated these centers, it should have been noticeable imo.
At one point he won 9 and lost 2. Looked very responsible out there and had a few chances. A very solid pro game from him. One of our better layers out there and a definite candidate for 4C.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Was there live:
Liked Podz, Savoie, O'Reilly, Lavoie, Philp, and Emberson.

Very iffy about Josh Brown. Not sure his puck handling and movement is strong enough to be in the NHL.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
At one point he won 9 and lost 2. Looked very responsible out there and had a few chances. A very solid pro game from him. One of our better layers out there and a definite candidate for 4C.
Thank you jesus!

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. That description is so on point to his game. He's coming for someone's job soon imo.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
967d6544-dd0b-4d17-8d5c-ed0f344294e7-1668252384377.jpg
That’s where they’re wrong. I for sure would lmao

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton

Faceoffs were awful tonight. Players and linesmen looking bad lol.
One they dropped the puck and Podz doesn’t even react but the Canuck tapped it straight to our D
But Philp was good as someone said

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad