GDT: Preseason Game 03 - Edmonton Oilers @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com

This team...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

takes on this team...

giphy.gif

at Canada Life Centre...

giphy.gif

at...

giphy.gif

On TSN3, featuring Dan Robertson...

giphy.gif

and Kevin Sawyer...

opie-dumb.gif

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
So much for the improved analytics approach that Arniel talked about earlier. Looks like they are going to run it with the same group in the same deployment and finish in the wild card and lose in 5 or 6 in the first round and the front office will wonder why it happened again. Yes I know is preseason but this is the Jets after all. And if there is one thing about the Jets is that they love to repeat history no matter what can be learned from it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So much for the improved analytics approach that Arniel talked about earlier. Looks like they are going to run it with the same group in the same deployment and finish in the wild card and lose in 5 or 6 in the first round and the front office will wonder why it happened again. Yes I know is preseason but this is the Jets after all. And if there is one thing about the Jets is that they love to repeat history no matter what can be learned from it.
:laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Nobody plays their stars on the road in preseason. Maybe by the last game. Sounds like Arvidsson, Janmark and Connor Brown might play. Derek Ryan. Stuart Skinner might get the start.
Yup, you want the preseason as uneventful as possible for them. Limit travel and injuries and have them get their skating legs by the start of the season.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Starting tonight Lambert needs to take the second line centre job and run with it.
After watching Arniel's media availability and him saying that he wants to get Ehlers/Names/Perfetti together ASAP (plus his comments in Aug) I think the writing is on the wall for Lambert

I'm not sure if there's anything he can do to come out of camp as 2C

Reactions: hn777 and WaveRaven

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Yup, you want the preseason as uneventful as possible for them. Limit travel and injuries and have them get their skating legs by the start of the season.
You also have to give the home fans something to cheer for. Because there isn't a lot of people who want to go to preseason games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad