GDT: Preseason Game 03 - Edmonton Oilers @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
They scored when they had chances, but they didn't go out of the way to generate chances

I think in a game like that, if I'm Edmonton I'm OK with a guy like Lambert (who is trying to make the team) sniping one. The lowry goal you'll notice there was no celly or fly-by

If you have an open net or a good look like that, it's more insulting to turn away and not score than to just put it in

I think any of us that have played, coached or had kids who play have had games like that. They're hard to navigate, but you do your best to not show up the other team. Obviously trying too hard is disrespectful, but so is not trying at all
Yup thats all possible... or its the fact the jets qere short handed most of the third. And then trying to preserve the shutout in the last 10

Either way i wouldnt say that edmontons shots meant all that much in the third.. quantity over quality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad