GDT: Preseason Game 03 - Edmonton Oilers @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
After watching Arniel's media availability and him saying that he wants to get Ehlers/Names/Perfetti together ASAP (plus his comments in Aug) I think the writing is on the wall for Lambert

I'm not sure if there's anything he can do to come out of camp as 2C
I didn't get that from his interview today, maybe I will go back and re-watch? I've gotten more of there are positions available vibe. But going back to earlier comments. Teams usually average between 150 - 300 man games lost to injury per season. So on average there are 2 - 4 players on average inquired at any given time. If you are on the roster our opportunity to move up the lineup is far greater if you are in the bottom 6 than if you are on the Moose. We all remember Kuleman's extended stay in the top 6. Probably cost Schiefele a dozen points or so with his inability to finish.

Reactions: Buffdog

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You also have to give the home fans something to cheer for. Because there isn't a lot of people who want to go to preseason games.
I'm missing tonight's game because my brother bailed and I wasn't going to go alone. Already it was a do I really want to go downtown when I can just watch it on TV dilemma. At least we found a family friend that took the tickets.

Reactions: voyageur

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
So much for the improved analytics approach that Arniel talked about earlier. Looks like they are going to run it with the same group in the same deployment and finish in the wild card and lose in 5 or 6 in the first round and the front office will wonder why it happened again. Yes I know is preseason but this is the Jets after all. And if there is one thing about the Jets is that they love to repeat history no matter what can be learned from it.
Are we really going to start with this shit after 2 preseason games or did you forget the /s ?

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I'm missing tonight's game because my brother bailed and I wasn't going to go alone. Already it was a do I really want to go downtown when I can just watch it on TV dilemma. At least we found a family friend that took the tickets.
That’s how I feel about going to live games and I know I’m not alone

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
Are we really going to start with this shit after 2 preseason games or did you forget the /s ?
Hey, we gotta get our angst and whining into regular season form!

Arniel was pretty clear in his first press conference that the camp/preseason lines mean nothing, he’s going with familiar lines to get the veterans going. I’m going to stay hopeful for now that 81-55-13 isn’t locked in.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
sucks we have to find room for bums like Kupari and Gustafsson.

JAD looks way better than both of them already, I'd be sending them both down to keep Lambo and Anderson Dolan up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad