GDT: Preseason Game 03 - Calgary Flames @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
How is it that the Jets only have three shots on net? Nice to see that big Stan and Chisholm let the Flames buzz unimpeded to the loose puck and tuck it in.

lol

I just don’t see it. Parker Ford just has two in the last minute I believe.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well pretty scrambly period.

Ville was real strong

I liked the playbof line 2 off the puck but I'd like to see more offensive zone time from them. Cole showing real good poise in his end with the puck and he won all his defensive zone draws as well.

Stanley is cutting himself with this performance.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well pretty scrambly period.

Ville was real strong

I liked the playbof line 2 off the puck but I'd like to see more offensive zone time from them. Cole showing real good poise in his end with the puck and he won all his defensive zone draws as well.

Stanley is cutting himself with this performance.

Liked the pre: Stanley dialogue....

Then... you punily felled the Tree...

• Haha
Reactions: surixon

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
tenor.gif

So what could we realistically get for Stanley now? Maybe a late 3rd round pick?

A Husqvarna Rancher... including chain oil and 2 stroke oil thrown in...

That's a fair trade...

None

Feb 22, 2012
Everyone likes to slag on Button, but I think he has the Jets' analysis dead-on, on our competitiveness, on trade situation, and on prospects.

I rag on him because he's fake as hell. He puts on a different face for each of the Canadian markets.

Listen to him in Toronto or Montreal and he'll shit all over the Jets and their players. He straight up said he hates the Jets at one point.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I rag on him because he's fake as hell. He puts on a different face for each of the Canadian markets.

Listen to him in Toronto or Montreal and he'll shit all over the Jets and their players. He straight up said he hates the Jets at one point.

Time shift is the devil...

Ignorance is bliss...

button the Button...

giphy.gif

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
At least Hellebuyck looks dailed in. Going to need him like that in the regular season for any kind of "success".

Reactions: None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad