Premier League Matchday 1

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
speaking of football genius David Moyes. Here is the power of Man City.

for a team trying to get into the European qualification places, game one, at home, they purposefully leave Diop at home, play with one center back and put in a performance like this. Incredibly cowardly performance here.

would rather play shorthanded and let the other team have 80% possession than put in an effort. And no one will be arsed because of it. This is why City win every year. No one cares when they play them because of their reputation.
Oh please.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t know who tierney is but if he was the ref in today united game…. He does seem like an imbecile

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Diop was left out because he is going to be sold, there is no conspiracy in the move.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Diop was left out because he is going to be sold, there is no conspiracy in the move.

No conspiracy but they waived the white flag before the game started. Diop wouldn’t have been the first player to play before getting transferred out and he wouldnt Have been the last

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The CBs had nothing to do with West Ham losing today, but go off. Not like observable reality has ever gotten in the way of your pet theories before.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Come get your guy, Liverpool fans. He's out of the oven hot.
This is nothing new. He's been ranting about Paul Tierney for ages now.
And no one will say Tierney is a good ref still.
I don’t know who tierney is but if he was the ref in today united game…. He does seem like an imbecile
That’s him. He is also the one who botched the Rodri handball against Everton and didn’t red card Kane against Liverpool. These were widely recognized as the two worst calls of the season last year. he also happens to be from Manchester, but again that doesn’t matter as much as him being horrible at his job does.

But of course people want to focus on the possibility of conspiracy. All I’ve been saying is he is a bad ref and that he has made high profile bad decisions which have helped the Manchester teams. Don’t see how any of this is untrue. I challenge people to defend Tierney and say he his good, but no one will do that. it’s very funny to me.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The CBs had nothing to do with West Ham losing today, but go off. Not like observable reality has ever gotten in the way of your pet theories before.
Them not trying did. Putting out a weakened XI shows that. They’d rather try and get the points elsewhere than show up for their home fans on the first day of the season. just calling it like it is. Compare that performance against their performance last spring. Night and day, and not particularly because of anything different that City did. Jesus scores both the goals that Haaland did today.

A team has never actually tried against City either.
West Ham tried last spring, but few teams do. Unless you would like to suggest otherwise.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I didn’t say it was about Liverpool or Man City. Y’all did.

i said Tierney is a bad ref.

if you want to say I’m on something because I think Tierney is bad, then you can say Tierney is good or you can piss off.

So say Tierney is a good ref that made good calls today. Or you can piss off too
This idea that refs can’t make bad calls without it being a grand conspiracy is laughable. It’s incredible how this Liverpool fan is managing to walk alone. Go piss off yourself

People are entitled to their opinions and that’s okay. But I will back mine up unlike others.
With meaningless drivel and winks to conspiracy while denying it. It’s not clever and it’s not cute and there’s a reason you’re out on a limb all by your lonesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I didn’t say it was about Liverpool or Man City. Y’all did.

i said Tierney is a bad ref.

if you want to say I’m on something because I think Tierney is bad, then you can say Tierney is good or you can piss off.

So say Tierney is a good ref that made good calls today. Or you can piss off too
Who is saying that Tierney is a good ref? Point me toward him? Please.

Your obsession with him is ridiculous because of what you are obviously implying. Let's bring up some previous quotes of yours:

United/LFC game has an All Manchester based referee team including Anthony Taylor, David Coote and Paul Tierney on VAR.

just give United the points now.
PGMOL trying to give the title to Man City. Taylor/Tierney VAR on Sunday. Both from Manchester. Tierney has been terrible all season, especially for LFC. It’s a ridiculous appointment. The linesmen may as well be the a Gallagher brothers from Oasis.
This is likely the best Liverpool team ever, but won’t get any respect unless they win at least two more trophies. Will be a shame that Manchester’s own Paul Tierney gave City the league this year. Will never forget that.
Tierney should make team of the season this year. Decisive in the title race for Man City all year long.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This idea that refs can’t make bad calls without it being a grand conspiracy is laughable. It’s incredible how this Liverpool fan is managing to walk alone. Go piss off yourself
I literally said bad Ref, no conspiracy in my first post. I don’t know if it’s illiteracy or selective reading but it’s all there. If you want to dispute anything specifically there go right ahead. I’ll keep waiting.

its is everyone saying conspiracy not me. It’s hilarious

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I literally said bad Ref, no conspiracy in my first post. I don’t know if it’s illiteracy or selective reading but it’s all there. If you want to dispute anything specifically there go right ahead. I’ll keep waiting.

its is everyone saying conspiracy not me. It’s hilarious
Yep. You’ve never mentioned anything about Manchester. Just that tierney is a bad ref. Gaslight away king!
Who is saying that Tierney is a good ref? Point me toward him? Please.

Your obsession with him is ridiculous because of what you are obviously implying. Let's bring up some previous quotes of yours:
hahahaha incredible. He never said anything conspiracy related tho just ask him. I dunno if savant is just incapable of remembering his own posts or intentionally lying but not a good look regardless

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

With meaningless drivel and winks to conspiracy while denying it. It’s not clever and it’s not cute and there’s a reason you’re out on a limb all by your lonesome.

He'll always walk alone. 🤣

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Haaland is all of a sudden good again. Funny how football works. All the top strikers miss chances.

If this dude stays healthy, he'll be the best player in the world. Big if though.

• Haha
Reactions: Adele Dazeem

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
In case one conspiracy isn’t enough, not only are all the bad refs from Manchester wink wink but teams try to lose to Manchester City wink wink

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You're the one trying to deflect. This discussion isn't about the quality of referees. The discussion is about how you think them being from Manchester is relevant to their decisions.
You are literally deflecting. I’ve answered all these very one sided replies. you guys are the ones trying to change the topic. to me thjs is a referee discussion. Why does Paul Tierney keep getting important games. You guys are the ones making this about conspiracy.

you haven’t done anything to defend Tierney, you havent given a reason why he should be given these games. Instead y’all are trying to make this about a conspiracy. As you conveniently cropped out. A bad referee from Manchester should not be officiating important games involving teams from Manchester. Let him do the Brentford Leicester game. But keep deflecting away.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
In case one conspiracy isn’t enough, not only are all the bad refs from Manchester wink wink but teams try to lose to Manchester City wink wink
only this week to go off so far this season.

i don’t know how anyone could watch that game with a straight face and thought west ham gave 100%. I’ve seen kindergartners press more than that. If anyone wants to dispute they are welcome to. I don’t know how anyone could have scouted Pep City and thought that is the best way to beat them. Especially when you are holding players back.

but again, if I am wrong please tell me.

I also didn’t say all refs from Manchester are bad. I’ve said Tierney and Coote are but they’ve proven that themselves, unless you want to disagree

If it were just tierney it’d be one thing. Mad, sure, but fine. It’s every ref from in or around Manchester, together with the total number of such refs. It’s hysterical
Where are the lies though ?

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
You are literally deflecting. I’ve answered all these very one sided replies. you guys are the ones trying to change the topic. to me thjs is a referee discussion. Why does Paul Tierney keep getting important games. You guys are the ones making this about conspiracy.

you haven’t done anything to defend Tierney, you havent given a reason why he should be given these games. Instead y’all are trying to make this about a conspiracy. As you conveniently cropped out. A bad referee from Manchester should not be officiating important games involving teams from Manchester. Let him do the Brentford Leicester game. But keep deflecting away.
If you want to talk about referees making bad decisions in important games, that's absolutely a discussion to be had.

Issue is that you keep bringing up Manchester every single f***ing time when that is entirely irrelevant to that discussion.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

"No, Issa Diop is not injured at the minute," Moyes told football.London. "Issa Diop didn’t put himself forward to play in the last couple of games and we will see what happens with that in the next couple of weeks." Asked if Diop will leave the club, Moyes replied: "I don't know.

There goes that one.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

"No, Issa Diop is not injured at the minute," Moyes told football.London. "Issa Diop didn’t put himself forward to play in the last couple of games and we will see what happens with that in the next couple of weeks." Asked if Diop will leave the club, Moyes replied: "I don't know.

There goes that one.
And with new information that is fair. Not very common it’s the player holding themselves out.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
ManU wow.. haha.. nothing, absolutely nothing was working for them... looked like they were forcing everything. Nothing looked natural and fluid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad