Premier League Matchday 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
I am not a Liverpool fan so there is that but not giving McTominay a red also effects the next 3 matches that United plays, nevermind the last 60 minutes of today's match.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I am not a Liverpool fan so there is that but not giving McTominay a red also effects the next 3 matches that United plays, nevermind the last 60 minutes of today's match.
You do not need to be a Liverpool fan to see it!

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Meh, 40 out of 40 goalkeepers give that penalty away underestimating how quick Haaland is over short distances.

Not everyone would have left the goal area there. Potentially it’s also a red and the game is absolutely destroyed. Better to just sit back and hope to make a save.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What does this have to do with Liverpool/Man City?
I didn’t say it was about Liverpool or Man City. Y’all did.

i said Tierney is a bad ref.

if you want to say I’m on something because I think Tierney is bad, then you can say Tierney is good or you can piss off.

Not tin foil hat stuff my ass
So say Tierney is a good ref that made good calls today. Or you can piss off too

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I know I'm supposed to worship Pep's man city, but I'm sorry it's really boring to watch.
It’s been a boring game they usually start slow. So far every game I’ve watched has been zzz…. City play the best brand of footy still. Some people would rather shop at target and not Versace tho.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It’s been a boring game they usually start slow. So far every game I’ve watched has been zzz…. City play the best brand of footy still. Some people would rather shop at target and not Versace tho.
Feels very preseason. Which is fine it’s still early. Also hasn’t help that it feels like west ham hasn’t done anything since the opening kickoff

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad