Preferred Outcome for the Pens Pick

Of the two outcomes, which Pens-dependent outcome do you prefer?

• Sharks draft between 11-15 with the Pens 2024 1st round pick

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Sharks roll into 2025 with the Pens unprotected pick.

Votes: 63 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
As you choose to engage with this post rather than the one below it that actually has thought and reason....
You chose to make that post as well so don't blame people for responding to your own nonsense. I don't understand the need for you to mock everyone that may disagree with your takes.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I do. Karlsson and Malkin aren't even that good anymore and Crosby will be 37.
My worry is Pitts finally figure out what's the problem. Jarry was good and they got nothing from their depth. I don't think they'd be any worse next year. Doesn't mean they'll be better but I doubt they go even more downhill unless Crosby completely falls off.

Reactions: Shark Finn

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
My worry is Pitts finally figure out what's the problem. Jarry was good and they got nothing from their depth. I don't think they'd be any worse next year. Doesn't mean they'll be better but I doubt they go even more downhill unless Crosby completely falls off.
It's not that easy to just fix your depth in an offseason as Dubas has learned repeatedly in both Pittsburgh and Toronto.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
It's not that easy to just fix your depth in an offseason as Dubas has learned repeatedly in both Pittsburgh and Toronto.
I don't think he ever tried. At least not in Pittsburgh. He seemed to go the opposite route, shipping out Granlund, Ruuta, Petry. Eller and Smith were ok pick-ups but he didn't really address the very obvious issue with that team.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I don't think he ever tried. At least not in Pittsburgh. He seemed to go the opposite route, shipping out Granlund, Ruuta, Petry. Eller and Smith were ok pick-ups but he didn't really address the very obvious issue with that team.
He spent $15 million bringing in Smith, Graves, Eller, Acciari and Nieto to revamp their defense and bottom six. Every move has been a failure and not improved the team one bit year over year. He'll do the same thing again this offseason with different bad players.

Reactions: Sandisfan

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
BuT tHeY wIlL bE a LoTtErY tEaM nExT yEaR bEcAuSe GuYs ArE oLdEr.
What are you trying to achieve with this take? You're assumption they will get better with age is just predictable (meaning we ALL have 0 idea of the future) as ours that they will be worse.

Dunk on someone people when you have the ball....

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
They're still going to be 25% to make it behind the wings, isles, and Caps. They're in the fight but they need a lot of things to fall their way.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Guys, I hate to tell you this but the outcomes of the future are not actually based on what threads were started on HFboards. At least, that’s the going theory among experts.
Wait... you're telling me my over 6400 posts have had no causal connection to anything sharks related? And ultimately represent a futile effort to diffuse my anxiety which has little to do with sport, and everything to do with my chronic guilt?

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Wait... you're telling me my over 6400 posts have had no causal connection to anything sharks related? And ultimately represent a futile effort to diffuse my anxiety which has little to do with sport, and everything to do with my chronic guilt?

You know, rereading your post, I actually think you may have ruined the Sharks.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Guys, I hate to tell you this but the outcomes of the future are not actually based on what threads were started on HFboards. At least, that’s the going theory among experts.
My friend...not too long ago there was a thread where the majority of posters professed a belief that the draft lottery was rigged.

Clearly, many folks are unmoored from reality.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Yep, Friday and Saturday were bad for the Pens pick. They now have the best odds of DET, PHI, WSH, but still 38%.

1000008630.png

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
I am 90% sure the Pens will have 95% chance of beating the Leafs and 100% chance of making the playoffs this year. Things always go the wrong way for the Sharks.

If pens make the playoffs, our pick sucks.
If the pens miss the playoffs, they will be 9OA and win celebrini, then win the cup next year, giving us 32nd overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad