GDT: Preds vs Stars 10/10 7pm: The "We're excited for the new season!" edition or...the "How many games will Saros miss?" edition.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Ya know what. The last few years Dallas have been a force, sure it's game 1, period 1, but we looked much better 5 on 5, and maybe it's recency bias but we looked faster and cleaner than I remember in a long time. One touch passes connecting easily, strong forecheck. We know our potential weakness is down the D for once but I don't think Wedgewood was ever in danger of being hung out to dry.

So Forsberg came close a few times instead of scoring, I don't have any concerns about that lasting. I'd like to see more Skjei but if that means more Schenn... well... let's be careful, and I almost want to swap Sissons and Novak right now. The only glaring error, penalties aside was Tomasino fanning on one?

Test is now to keep the same intensity for another two periods and get the w. I'm all for completely overreacting right now though - SCF here we come! :laugh:

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Ok I guess i can't watch anything this season. Literally 30 seconds after I started watching Dallas scores.

Reactions: hido

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Ya know what. The last few years Dallas have been a force, sure it's game 1, period 1, but we looked much better 5 on 5, and maybe it's recency bias but we looked faster and cleaner than I remember in a long time. One touch passes connecting easily, strong forecheck. We know our potential weakness is down the D for once but I don't think Wedgewood was ever in danger of being hung out to dry.

So Forsberg came close a few times instead of scoring, I don't have any concerns about that lasting. I'd like to see more Skjei but if that means more Schenn... well... let's be careful, and I almost want to swap Sissons and Novak right now. The only glaring error, penalties aside was Tomasino fanning on one?

Test is now to keep the same intensity for another two periods and get the w. I'm all for completely overreacting right now though - SCF here we come! :laugh:
Ok this ones on me. Sorry guys...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad