Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Wild Card

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Miss playoffs

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Maybe Hiller has been reading our posts from the prior 3 years!
I think this system bodes well for Kopitar in terms of his offensive output but it’ll wear him down faster. Pace seemed much faster today than years past. If his minutes continue to stay down, I think the Kings will be in good shape this year.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Great game. Started slow, didn't get behind. Kopi coming up huge with the Hattie!!!

Lots of room for improvement. King's didn't have the feet moving. They need to shift to high shot volume & cut down on cute passes into the defense. Byfield needs to settle down. Was swinging for the fences before he had control of the puck. Edmundson got good wood on a few hits there. Pk is looking good. Kuemper looks fine. Transition needs to be better.

On to the next one.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuemper to me is playing with a chip on his shoulder. He won a Cup but the numbers didn't look good, and then had a decent 1st season with the Caps and a disappointing 2nd season with them. He will have to have more nights like this with Doughty out for a long time.
Period doesn't matter, it's 3 goals in a row....period be damned.
Oops my bad.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Glad for Kings hockey being back! Great to talk hockey with you schmucks on a GDT again.

When are you going to start talking to me?

I am even better than your schmuck club, Mr. president.

:golfnana:
Lolll. Buffalo is not on my bucket list.

Take Lewis out, move Lee up with Danault and Moore and shift Jeannot down with Turcotte and Thomas.

You got it half right.

Turc looks like he is breaking out.

Move him up with vets Danault and Moore now , they will take care of him, and they should be scoring.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
It certainly wasn't a Picasso, but it was good enough. Kopi may get the hat trick, but the 1st star was by far and away Kuemper. Played exactly like I remembered last time he was here.

Plenty of work to do, lots of scrambling at time, plenty of misreads. Never could really get into a rhythm throughout the game, but still some how managed to break the Buffalo curse.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Lolll. Buffalo is not on my bucket list.

Take Lewis out, move Lee up with Danault and Moore and shift Jeannot down with Turcotte and Thomas.
Lewis needs to be a practice squad stalwart/13th forward this year.

Love the guy to death, but he just ain’t an everyday player anymore.

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
PLD never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
456431609_1035981611306025_3274360731070821385_n.jpg

Reactions: Omni Owl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad