Speculation: Predict a trade that's going to happen at the trade deadline.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Probably way too early, but I'm just curious if you're calling the shots on any trades for the trade deadline right now. For me, I think Demelo to Edmonton makes way too much sense at the trade deadline. Winnipeg is in a re-tool/rebuild phase, Demelo's contract is expiring, and he's not too expensive overall.

Reactions: Lainestache

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Washington gets a 2nd+ for Edmundson
Can believe you guys never got a 2nd for him. What a joke

Probably way too early, but I'm just curious if you're calling the shots on any trades for the trade deadline right now. For me, I think Demelo to Edmonton makes way too much sense at the trade deadline. Winnipeg is in a re-tool/rebuild phase, Demelo's contract is expiring, and he's not too expensive overall.
Don’t you have another thread like this but draft day trades?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Chris Tanev to Toronto, I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a Toronto/Calgary deal yet.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
David Perron to Vegas. Bank it.

I’d obviously say St Louis but no real guarantee they’ll be buying anything next season..

Reactions: MNRube

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Demelo isn’t going anywhere

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The way the Habs D core is shaping up and how Matheson performed in the back half of last season, he could be available at the deadline if he keep that performance up. He's on a value contract.

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020
The way the Habs D core is shaping up and how Matheson performed in the back half of last season, he could be available at the deadline if he keep that performance up. He's on a value contract.
He's worth more than Thomas Chabot according to you, why would you trade him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad