Speculation: Predict a trade that's going to happen at the trade deadline.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Myers for a 3rd, considering his actual cap hit is extremely low for a serviceable depth defenceman

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
The way the Habs D core is shaping up and how Matheson performed in the back half of last season, he could be available at the deadline if he keep that performance up. He's on a value contract.
I think Savard is more likely moved out, a veteran RD could fetch a lot from a playoff team. This assumes Mailloux and Barron are showing enough potential.

Allen to a contender with a mediocre goalie. Could see Toronto or Edmonton being interested.
Not impossible by any means, if Primeau seems ready (and assuming he wasn't lost to waivers), why not.

Allen won't singlehandedly lead a team to a cup but he might help a team with injuries in net make the playoffs or get through a round.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think Savard is more likely moved out, a veteran RD could fetch a lot from a playoff team. This assumes Mailloux and Barron are showing enough potential.

Very possible but I think they need Savard to buy time for Mailloux/Reinbacher on the RD side. Savard has 2 season's left.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Anthony Mantha @ 50% retained for a 1st + prospect.

Colin Blackwell for 4th round pick to New York Rangers.

Jason Zucker @ 50% for a 1st round pick to Pittspurgh Penguins.

Tyson Barrie @ 30% for a 2nd to a contender who needs PP help.

Marc Staal for a 5th round pick to New York Rangers.

• Haha
Reactions: Grinner

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Det sells every Ufa vet and surprises trading one of their recent signing to a contender (may even retain).

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Probably way too early, but I'm just curious if you're calling the shots on any trades for the trade deadline right now. For me, I think Demelo to Edmonton makes way too much sense at the trade deadline. Winnipeg is in a re-tool/rebuild phase, Demelo's contract is expiring, and he's not too expensive overall.
The people have answered. Now you predict some

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Assuming the Caps are out of the playoff hunt and neither player are moved yet this offseason. Mantha and Kuznetsov could be moved at 50% retention for significant assets. Mantha less so than Kuz, but Kuz at under $4 million would be attractive to teams looking to go all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad