GDT: Predators @ Flames 8:00pm CST, Suck more or Score more!!!!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I should have included the sarcasm smiley, but I thought my post before that one made it obvious.

Did I really just see a penalty taken because McGrattan was rushing in? Really? Where they afraid he was going to shoot the puck over the glass and injure a fan?

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
This team looks physically tired....When you have no talent to score and then have a Sutter hangover and SK who didn't won't to be here and Fisher not showing up this year Legwand playing his typical year and Erat start his circling and then Hannan showing his true colors which lead to Weber get frustrated and then it falls on Rinne who is our best player. Which in last night's game and tonight's this team know if they fall behind they are always playing up hill because if Rinne doesn't stand on his head more than likely to loose

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Ugh I'm so over this teams shirty play

abc_2020_loseit_5_120622_wb.jpg

?

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
So basically Legwand tried to make the same play from behind the net to Halischuk twice and it didn't work. Halischuk battles on the boards, makes the same pass to Legwand and Legwand scores? :laugh:

Nice

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
This team looks physically tired....When you have no talent to score and then have a Sutter hangover and SK who didn't won't to be here and Fisher not showing up this year Legwand playing his typical year and Erat start his circling and then Hannan showing his true colors which lead to Weber get frustrated and then it falls on Rinne who is our best player. Which in last night's game and tonight's this team know if they fall behind they are always playing up hill because if Rinne doesn't stand on his head more than likely to loose

Trotz needs to shake things up but for real this time. If he doesn't - shake the coaching staff. Yip and Hannan need to be benched or traded. I'll bring in some new Ads blood. Sit SK too. He's been worthless.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I can't wait for all of the threads about Nashville maybe trading Weber at the deadline since they are obviously in rebuild mode.

:sarcasm:

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
Well I expect this us too loose the next two. We need to do one or two things. Play Texas hold em . Either we go all in or we start by selling off pieces and bring the next round of players to go into the future. I'm tired of this cast.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Are they making fun of us with this ****? Because if they are I think they think Nashville is in Texas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad