GDT: Predators @ Flames 8:00pm CST, Suck more or Score more!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
This is one of the worst games I've seen in a while. Much worse than VAN; almost unwatchable. Too many new faces on the ice at the same time. Hannan has been just total fail. Painful outside of Weber; guy has had some great solo carries.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
All I can say is I am grateful that I'm in Nashville at the SEC tournament watching Bama so I haven't been able to watch any of the last 2 games- VERY grateful

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
It's bad when the opposing announcers start making excuses for your offense

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Its really not funny the horrible offense has lead to the meltdown of the defense. 12 goals in less than two games and its not done.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
we can make anyone look like a cup contender. I'm sick of this **** and quite frankly I'm now reaching the point that I fully expect us to lose every game.

Why has our goaltending just blown complete ass this entire year with the exception of the MIN win that Mason played at the beginning of the year and Pekka's 5 S/O

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Did I really just see a penalty taken because McGrattan was rushing in? Really? Where they afraid he was going to shoot the puck over the glass and injure a fan?

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I really hope to see Glencross score a hat trick after that hilarious penalty drawn by McGrattan. Otherwise this season might just be a tragedy rather than a comedy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad