GDT: Predators @ Flames 8:00pm CST, Suck more or Score more!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
Cammalleri just helped produce that goal. just thought i'd mention it. we don't have many producers...or scorers, or NHLers, or anything....:shakehead

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
Bourques 9th. Crazy. Gabriel bourque is our leading goal scorer.

I get what you're saying when we have Erat, Hornqvist and Wilson on the team.

But I also feel like Bourque is very underrated by Preds fans. He was good enough to play for Canada at WJC with Taylor Hall. He was a pleasant surprise when he came up last year and clicked with Legwand-Erat, now he really seems to be settled in and rather than suffering a sophomore slump, he's actually improving.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

But I also feel like Bourque is very underrated by Preds fans. He was good enough to play for Canada at WJC with Taylor Hall. He was a pleasant surprise when he came up last year and clicked with Legwand-Erat, now he really seems to be settled in and rather than suffering a sophomore slump, he's actually improving.

Bourque is a smart player. He quietly fills up the net. He had 18 goals in 78 games in Milwaukee in 2010-11. Not really a scoring machine.

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN

I remember reading up on Bourque when he was just moving up from junior hockey. The kid has grown into every league he played in. Either great scouting or great luck on drafting him, so far he keeps making exponential improvements. Like what I am seeing.
(From him that is. Not to be confused with this game :shakehead)

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
I wasn't knocking on bourque in any way. I love him and his game. But when he's your leading scorer in terms of goals..., you have problems

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
If your Trotz what can you say during this intermission??? No doubt he used his good stuff during the first break.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I wasn't knocking on bourque in any way. I love him and his game. But when he's your leading scorer in terms of goals..., you have problems

I like Bourque, and I agree with you. The Preds need more offense, but that really isn't news to long time fans.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
7 against us last night...... 3 more already tonight.
I'd say we need a forward and a couple upgrades on D.

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
The holes in this organization as currently being run/constructed are manifold.
I don't have the energy to recite them all right now. But surely they could throw us a bone or two, right? Break up Hannon and Ellis for the balance of the game, shorten teh bench some here to get the most egregious sucking players off the ice???

---nah, probably not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad