Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] Game 2 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Calgary Flames | 4-3 OT (Sasson, Debrusk(2), & Sprong)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
I love that Pospisil basically blew this game for the Flames. Put the puck over the glass in the last minute giving the Canucks a PP where they tie the game. Then gets caught behind the play on the OT winner.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I love that Pospisil basically blew this game for the Flames. Put the puck over the glass in the last minute giving the Canucks a PP where they tie the game. Then gets caught behind the play on the OT winner.

he did make the nice play to tie the game though, so popsicle giveth, popsicle taketh away

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I know neither Raty nor Lekkerimaki were as prominent tonight as they were in the exhibition opener against Seattle......but Tocchet in the post-game presser will still impressed.

He noted that one of the reasons for playing them in back-to-backs, was to see how they'd respond physically and mentally. And from his side the ledger, they came through with flying colors. He hinted that he'd been expecting their play to seriously decline with two games and tough practices in between, but that didn't happen.

As long as both kids can hold their own defensively there's a good chance they stick around for the rest of the pre-season schedule and maybe even beyond that.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
I know neither Raty nor Lekkerimaki were as prominent tonight as they were in the exhibition opener against Seattle......but Tocchet in the post-game presser will still impressed.

He noted that one of the reasons for playing them in back-to-backs, was to see how they'd respond physically and mentally. And from his side the ledger, they came through with flying colors. He hinted that he'd been expecting their play to seriously decline with two games and tough practices in between, but that didn't happen.

As long as both kids can hold their own defensively there's a good chance they stick around for the rest of the pre-season schedule and maybe even beyond that.
Keep us in the loop.

• Haha
Reactions: sting101

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad