Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] Game 1 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Seattle Kraken | 3-1 (Hoglander, Hronek, & Suter)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Going off topic here,

I honestly have no idea what NA gen alpha youngling slangs mean anymore, like wtf is mad lit on god no cap for real for real.
Im 31 and Im feeling old af.

Bruh, I was just vibingslapped by the quantum yeetnado of some chonky fleekage, no cap. I was just straight zoodle-skrrting through the metaflex, and suddenly, my drip got yeetified into the void matrix. Litmosphere? Nah fam, more like sussquatch energy out here. My cringe resistance was at max pog, but this was like ultra-mega-bussin with a side of moodolicious. Frfr, not even the big bet energy of that savage glow-up could fix my flex capacitor. Bruhvibe check failed in the chat, so now I’m straight-up glitchwalking through the no-scope swagalaxy.

Deadass tho, I ain’t never seen a more chaotic glizzy vortex. Like, homie tried to tokyo drift into the vibe dimension but got hit with a full-send oopdoink. Felt like a sentient meme had just dabbed on my existential breadstick. You ever just wombo-jumbo into the snackosphere and realize your whole vibe was a TikTok away from getting ratio’d by a sentient smoothie? Same, fam. Big oof vibes only, send tweet.

#Mood

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Bruh, I was just vibingslapped by the quantum yeetnado of some chonky fleekage, no cap. I was just straight zoodle-skrrting through the metaflex, and suddenly, my drip got yeetified into the void matrix. Litmosphere? Nah fam, more like sussquatch energy out here. My cringe resistance was at max pog, but this was like ultra-mega-bussin with a side of moodolicious. Frfr, not even the big bet energy of that savage glow-up could fix my flex capacitor. Bruhvibe check failed in the chat, so now I’m straight-up glitchwalking through the no-scope swagalaxy.

Deadass tho, I ain’t never seen a more chaotic glizzy vortex. Like, homie tried to tokyo drift into the vibe dimension but got hit with a full-send oopdoink. Felt like a sentient meme had just dabbed on my existential breadstick. You ever just wombo-jumbo into the snackosphere and realize your whole vibe was a TikTok away from getting ratio’d by a sentient smoothie? Same, fam. Big oof vibes only, send tweet.

#Mood
1727237495573.png

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It's early but Raty outplaying Suter by a wide margin
I get it but Suter is such a versatile up & down the lineup guy. Utility all over the lineup. And he dominated in a 4th line role last season with Hoglander/Lafferty flanking him.

And Raty stands to benefit from C reps in Abbotsford.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Ensign Kim was going to be the one that got killed off the show in the 4th season, but at the last minute they decided to kill off Kes.

Kes wasn't killed off homie, she was written off the show, sure, but the character survived and came back in S6 yeah? 🖖

Reactions: logan5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad