Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] Game 1 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Seattle Kraken | 3-1 (Hoglander, Hronek, & Suter)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Myers only gets mad at justifiable times so I wonder wtf happened there

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
He had so much hype going into his draft year. Like for a few years before. Think he was expected to be a top 5 pick in 2021 before he struggled in Liiga

Hfboards has been talking about him since like 2017 which is insane
was actually considered an early favourite for 1st overall. So far none of those players have had a NHL career out in the last 20+ years I've tracked. Shane Wright/Sean Day/Kirill Kabanov/Angelo Esposito are the others that come to mind.

Hopefully Raty can be the first to change this

Reactions: JumpierPegasus

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
was actually considered an early favourite for 1st overall. So far none of those players have had a NHL career out in the last 20+ years I've tracked. Shane Wright/Sean Day/Kirill Kabanov/Angelo Esposito are the others that come to mind.

Hopefully Raty can be the first to change this
Eisermann is also another former projected 2nd overall pick.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I honestly didn't even know Aman was playing. Raty and Lekkerimaki are sure putting Aman, Suter and I'm guessing Digiuseppe in the hot seat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad