GDT: Power Outage. Oilers v Stars, 2 PM on SN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethual

Oct 9, 2024
It was always sort of cool and funny to see Dallas play Alex P so much in the conference final. Sort of acquaintances in Junior High due to me and his birthdays and another guys birthdays all being in the start of March, crazy to see him drafted by Florida in the 2nd round, then go on to play some games for the Oilers, then to battling them.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Last time I said Emberson is playing well he shit the bed the very next shift. So I am gonna wait it out.....But he's looking solid so far.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Funny how the Oilers must think they're doing so good skating around the outside all game.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
I hate when Edmonton takes those point shots and nobody is physically even within ten feet of the crease. Just no Efficient use of the possession

Reactions: T-Funk

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Connor at a point a game pace, which is only half of his normal. Wonder what is up with him again this year.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
Anyone able to PM a good "link"?

The Urge of Sports seems to be trash now, and the TV on Hockey seems to be offline.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Idk if im high but I think theyre playing well right now. I like their energy. Theyve allowed 1 shot in 9 minutes aswell. Much better than the start of the season and this is not a bad team theyre facing.

Reactions: walktheboulavard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad