Poster predicts goal over 5 months out - to the period

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
That was the most amazing prediction I've ever read?!

He even backed up the prediction with an....If he doesn't scenario

Surely there's some trickery afoot?

He even started it off with mark my words, there's something going on here and I like it.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
I have seen a lot of bold predictions that came true on here that deserved a bump. This one takes the cake.

I join the other poster in having my mind blown to the point I can't go to bed now.

Spade

Resident Tool
Mar 12, 2014
Digging a Hole
Needed to post something just to be a part of this legendary thread.

Big Rings is truly the chosen one, he fulfilled the prophecy foretold by the ancients. :scared:

And now I'm also stuck wide awake at 2 am.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
gangsta-what-the.gif

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
It was just such a random prediction and he seemed so sure of himself too, that's what makes it remarkable... Honestly the best and most accurate prediction I've ever seen that wasn't predictable.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
It was just such a random prediction and he seemed so sure of himself too, that's what makes it remarkable... Honestly the best and most accurate prediction I've ever seen that wasn't predictable.

this award belongs to:

...but big rings is a close 2nd :)

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Please when will the Canucks win their first Stanley cup.
Or just predict who will score the cup winning goal in how many games at which period this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad