Post-Game Talk: Post-Tank Thread: Vancouver finishes w/ 3rd tank position (lottery odds in OP)

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
I am really looking forward to what the Canucks draft list is like. For all we know, it's likely very different from Bmac and Button's lists.

Imagine if they really have Juolevi at 5 or something and Dubois at 9. But who's going to the biggest faller this draft? Chychurn?

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
i posted in july:

for those of us who no longer live in the pacific time zone, our bosses will be happy that we'll be getting 50+ more good night's sleeps this year.

i'll probably still catch a few games here and there, as i have an interest in watching the sedins while they're still playing, however soul-crushing the rest of the team is, but it'll be almost completely watching for aesthetics. i think i' e reached the point where i can watch the games and not emotionally feel it when they lose. which will be an interesting change of pace.

i watched two full games all year, one of which was because i got tickets for christmas. and i watched more than zero percent of maybe fifteen other games.

how did the rest of you guys do it?

go panthers.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
i posted in july:

i watched two full games all year, one of which was because i got tickets for christmas. and i watched more than zero percent of maybe fifteen other games.

go panthers.

I watched parts of every game in te entire season. The only parts I missed were the early start games where I was working until the third period.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
i posted in july:

go panthers.
This came to mind:

Screen_Shot_2016-02-11_at_4.15.57_PM_cimp0t.jpg

(I'm "cured" :naughty:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad