Poile and Weber inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Born in Sicamous, BC, Shea Weber starred for the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL, winning a Memorial Cup in 2004. After his Junior career he turned pro with the Nashville Predators in 2006 and was team captain for six seasons. In international play, he won gold with Canada at the Olympics in 2010 and 2014. Overall, Shea is a member of one of hockey's most select clubs, winning the Western Hockey League twice, a Memorial Cup, World Juniors, World Championships and the Olympics.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I confess to having no knowledge of the HHOF process. But did Weber officially retire? If so, when? This seems a little weird. I realize the guy has been done for some time, but isn’t he still under contract to Ari-Utah?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I confess to having no knowledge of the HHOF process. But did Weber officially retire? If so, when? This seems a little weird. I realize the guy has been done for some time, but isn’t he still under contract to Ari-Utah?
Pretty sure Pronger still had a contract running when he got in.

Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Mushy Middle Forever
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
As a big Weber fan I am very happy. Hopefully he doesn't decide to go in as a Hab out of spite.

I really didn't think Weber would make the Hall, at least not right away. Maybe this is the writers making it up to him for f***ing him over on the Norris.

Pretty sure Pronger still had a contract running when he got in.
And he was still under contract when he took a job with the NHL

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
As a big Weber fan I am very happy. Hopefully he doesn't decide to go in as a Hab out of spite.

I really didn't think Weber would make the Hall, at least not right away. Maybe this is the writers making it up to him for f***ing him over on the Norris.

I don’t think there’s anything that ties player to a team like the hats on the baseball hall of fame so don’t have to worry about the first part.

Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Mushy Middle Forever
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I wonder if they release the vote totals like they do in baseball. Would wonder how close Pekka got

Reactions: hido

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

Weber surprises me with no Norris and no Cup, despite being a top contender for the former a few times. Should bode well for Josi's candidacy.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Way to go Weber and poile!! I sure hope poile doesn’t go in as a capital and Weber as a hab lol

Stated earlier in this thread. Hockey is not like baseball, inductees go in as individuals and are not tied to a single team. Shea Weber goes in as Shea Weber, his entire career is celebrated both with Preds and Habs, as well as international and junior accomplishments.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
If we was Weber level he wouldn't have started in the ECHL
Yeah you are right. We should just write him off because he started in the echl. Whatta loser eh? Nobody has ever had success in the nhl that’s played in the echl… smh

I think he meant Yannick. :naughty:

(Which still might be a lot to hope for! :sarcasm:)
I can’t wait until Matier is playing top 4 on the Preds. I am gonna just love the “you were right comments” coming my way hahahaha

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad