GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
MacDermid really needed to hit that Blues player in the neck or thr groin.
Needs to just poke Binnington till he explodes.
bother-atla.gif

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
The reality is everything had to go wrong for NJ to miss thr playoffs. If they are healthy they woukd have overcome the swarm and the goaltending. If they got goaltending they woukd have overcome injuries and the swarm. If they got real coaching they woukd have overcome injuries and bad goaltending. They all had to fail for NJ to be where they are. Of they can get two of the three next season they should contend for the division again.
Yup. A perfect storm of shit. It happens sometimes. Doesn’t make it feel any better, but knowing that should give some hope for next year.

Does for me at least.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
good kill

I feel bad for Rempe. He’s a kid and has no idea what he’s doing and the Rangers are setting him up for CTE
yeah lowkey worried about him, but chiclets and all these fans are like "BAH he loves to fight and is making his career in the NHL!"

it's cool in one regard, but he shouldn't be fighting this often

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I feel bad for Rempe. He’s a kid and has no idea what he’s doing and the Rangers are setting him up for CTE

Honestly not only shame on the Rags, but shame on a lot of the big hockey media talking heads cheering this on and promoting it.

Something happens to this kid, no one will apologize for egging it on either.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
What was Toffoli doing to have this change when he's not playing?

"Sorry Hischier BUT ACKTUALLY as a STANLEY CUP winner we should do this".

• Haha
Reactions: Whaddagoal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad