GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
They've played all those teams close this year besides NYR in the 2nd meeting without a goalie, kinda irks me a bit with Fitz but it is what it is

The reality is everything had to go wrong for NJ to miss thr playoffs. If they are healthy they woukd have overcome the swarm and the goaltending. If they got goaltending they woukd have overcome injuries and the swarm. If they got real coaching they woukd have overcome injuries and bad goaltending. They all had to fail for NJ to be where they are. Of they can get two of the three next season they should contend for the division again.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
If Fitz had anything to do with the misuse of Timo he is equal to the meddling Benning did in Vancouver. He should be ordered by the owners to keep his nose out of the lineups. That's' what you pay your head coach to do.

No wonder Green demanded complete autonomy with the the roster for the remainder of the season. That could make his future more likely if this keeps up. Won't be a good thought for those having experience with the past HC Green.
There’s no reason to believe Fitz “meddled” in line-ups and Green has more autonomy that Ruff.

If I understand it correctly, randos with a podcast took a comment and wildly misinterpreted it, they have no inside information about this.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The reality is everything had to go wrong for NJ to miss thr playoffs. If they are healthy they woukd have overcome the swarm and the goaltending. If they got goaltending they woukd have overcome injuries and the swarm. If they got real coaching they woukd have overcome injuries and bad goaltending. They all had to fail for NJ to be where they are. Of they can get two of the three next season they should contend for the division again.

Perfectly said

Buy glass seats for every game pls

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
Never really felt that bad about it. Rough season, misuse, etc. I just assumed it was like Dougie's first year
Yeah that’s always been my opinion on it. Adjustment takes time, to a team to a system even just to a new location.

And then factor on playing hurt all year? He was bad but how can he not have been. He’s not a transcendent talent (no shade).

Reactions: BostonDevil

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why is MacDermid even playing in the 3rd?

Why is he even playing at all?

Why did we even trade for him?

Reactions: Billdo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad