Playoff Hockey Thread part 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Is the concussion spotter on vacation? I can't believe Crosby wasn't pulled out after crashing head first into the boards at speed. It's not like he just came back from a concussion or anything.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Yeah, not sure how Crosby doesn't get pulled for concussion screening there.

The Caps absolutely killed it in the 1st. Pity this series isn't the ECF, it's a great one.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I didn't expect this kind of performance from Washington. Nor did I expect Pittsburg to be so porous defensively. But I guess 3 (now 4) goals will do that to a team.....

But I'm enjoying having my expectations unfilled (for a change)!

Nice to see Carlson get a goal.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
I actually feel bad for Crosby for once. And I hate the people who run the NHL even more. Who's fault is it for not checking him after that? Toronto? I want to blame Toronto.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I actually feel bad for Crosby for once. And I hate the people who run the NHL even more. Who's fault is it for not checking him after that? Toronto? I want to blame Toronto.

Agree. But the replays showed that he was playing like his usual douch bag self prior to that header into the boards......

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The great Pens fans booing the hell out of their team and leaving early just shows they are the worst thing about that team. You won the freaking cup last year, put the goddamned pitchforks down. If we won a cup nobody here would get that mad over a result for at least a decade, much less the next season.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
The great Pens fans booing the hell out of their team and leaving early just shows they are the worst thing about that team. You won the freaking cup last year, put the goddamned pitchforks down. If we won a cup nobody here would get that mad over a result for at least a decade, much less the next season.

we booed the Bills during the 4 falls, I'll bet everything in my pockets that we would have booed at that game as well

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Is the concussion spotter on vacation? I can't believe Crosby wasn't pulled out after crashing head first into the boards at speed. It's not like he just came back from a concussion or anything.

The spotter did not have the authority to pull Crosby because his head hit the boards and not the ice. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad