OT: Playoff Avatars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
FC61A0E9-CFC6-4334-9F4A-C5D1A109BF08.gif

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
This almost feels like a bidding war between @Its Always Sundstrom and @NjDevsRR for me to use their products! :laugh:

I'm now afraid of hurting the feelings of whoever's I don't use, so my only solution is to alternate?

I still have this fear that the DD stuff may cause bad vibes!
Nah, nah, use what you like, no hard feelings whatsoever. I was just busting chops with @NjDevsRR

Team effort for all us to look sharp after a 5 year POs drought. I’m sure either one of us can take what we’ve created and make it to your specs.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This almost feels like a bidding war between @Its Always Sundstrom and @NjDevsRR for me to use their products! :laugh:

I'm now afraid of hurting the feelings of whoever's I don't use, so my only solution is to alternate?

I still have this fear that the DD stuff may cause bad vibes!

Nah, nah, use what you like, no hard feelings whatsoever. I was just busting chops with @NjDevsRR

Team effort for all us to look sharp after a 5 year POs drought. I’m sure either one of us can take what we’ve created and make it to your specs.
IMG_9282.jpeg
What a dilemma for Bleedred. He will be hurting the feelings of one of HfDevs favorite posters. Ho, oh my. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes. Now, with having said that. I recommend using genucel facial cream for the stress wrinkles that Bleedred will no doubt get in this decision.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 685919
What a dilemma for Bleedred. He will be hurting the feelings of one of HfDevs favorite posters. Ho, oh my. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes. Now, with having said that. I recommend using genucel facial cream for the stress wrinkles that Bleedred will no doubt get in this decision.
Test tube babies don’t have feelings. But they do have bad skin so a sample of Genucel would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad