GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You say that as though NBCSN isn't also a paywall (I pay less for Peacock, CBS All-Access, and ESPN+ than I would for a package with NBCSN), but you'd think a match of this stature would easily outdraw the NHL and be placed on vanilla NBC.
It's a less restrictive one.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Imagine that. Commenting on how players are actually playing. Anyone that think Ndombele played like this 12 months ago? ROFL.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They need to put games like that on Peacock or else no-one would subscribe to their crappy streaming service.
It's sad

Peacock normal is free so this is just a money ploy

If it was free Peacock I'd be fine despite it not being readily available on smart tvs without a roku

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Insane finish by Ndombele, but also Ramsdale is a deeply mediocre keeper. It took him ages to react to that and he was in a poor position to begin with.

Honestly on all three goals he was mediocre. Got himself lost on the corner and the second goal was in a position you expect your keeper to at least get close to, but he was miles away from it.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I would take our chances with Phillips or Williams before taking Henderson out of the midfield. That was ugly.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Which I don't think anyone have ever said otherwise on here.
I know. But people sinking someone after 4 months without looking back on the quality of the player before deserves all the blame he can get.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Insane finish by Ndombele, but also Ramsdale is a deeply mediocre keeper. It took him ages to react to that and he was in a poor position to begin with.

Honestly on all three goals he was mediocre. Got himself lost on the corner and the second goal was in a position you expect your keeper to at least get close to, but he was miles away from it.

Definitely not PL quality. A lot of goalkeepers around that could easily replace him.

Agree on all goals. Even if the last one he obviously isn't expecting. Kane's isn't even close to the corner.

Just among the goalkeepers I know well. Gazzaniga and Jarstein are a lot better. Neither are playing.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I know. But people sinking someone after 4 months without looking back on the quality of the player before deserves all the blame he can get.

Not sure if anyone did that, but if so I would agree - if it was commentary on his general quality and not specific performances.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
United may very well win this. Shaqiri - Wijnaldum - Thiago isn't a balanced midfield at all. Liverpool should've had Botman wrapped up by now so they did not have to play Henderson and Fabinho at centre-back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad