GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
First thing I have noticed this game is that the field is so much sharper looking and feeling than Elland Road... That pitch was disgraceful.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
First thing I have noticed this game is that the field is so much sharper looking and feeling than Elland Road... That pitch was disgraceful.
I wouldn’t know since they decided to pull a money move and put the most important game of the year so far on Peacock.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Thiago has made two passes of a poor quality I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make. Under limited pressure and has dramatically over hit them.

Assume that will quickly change.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Not a bad idea given all the crap going down in the US and the increasing likelihood that it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Also ya know football
Get out while you can! But hopefully someday soon things will get less tense in the US, I have family in Virginia and I know they aren't loving things right now.

Reactions: Gecklund

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
United seem happy to sit back and hope for a counter. Might work, might not. Seems dangerous to give Liverpool those shots, doesn't take much for a deflection or something to end up in the back of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad