GWT: PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Because Klopp has prioritized Salah's stats :laugh:
Salah is a quality taker, no doubt.
Just Fabinho has missed one penalty (in Dortmund mind you) in 23 tries in his career. 22/23 is absolutely unreal. And he never shoots them the same way either.
Salah seems to be 12/13 which isn't bad either.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Fabinho did take one early in his career and missed. Since then Milner is 1st (he never missed a PK at LFC) and Salah 2nd (he also never missed at LFC)
Nope, just looked it up. 22 out of 23 and I know which one he missed because it was at BVB in the CL with Monaco. 100% sure.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mendy is not better than Kepa
Uh...what?

e3OWyUU.png

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Again, I'm not sure how Mendy will fare.
But AB has no idea if Mendy is better anyway, so he shouldn't comment.
Yeah, saying he's definitely worse than Kepa without watching him is silly, as would be Chelsea fans claiming he's the 2nd coming of Cech (which hasn't happened here). Some of the biggest things for keepers is the mental game, and good luck accurately projecting that.

Reactions: Blender

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Fabinho did take one early in his career and missed. Since then Milner is 1st (he never missed a PK at LFC) and Salah 2nd (he also never missed at LFC)
Milner missed one against Saints in Klopps first full season. But other than that I believe he has been perfect while at Liverpool.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, saying he's definitely worse than Kepa without watching him is silly, as would be Chelsea fans claiming he's the 2nd coming of Cech (which hasn't happened here). Some of the biggest things for keepers is the mental game, and good luck accurately projecting that.

There is no way he can be worse than Kepa so at least there's that. The guy made Mignolet look class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad