GWT: PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well yeah they'll say it's only one week in...but the cracks are showing since last season.
I mean they evaporated from the board last season. Came back as soon as the transfer window opened and POOF. Now they are gone again.

Last edited:

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
First win at a top 6 side since they beat the Moyesiah at Old Trafford. Almost comical how bad Everton are

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Free trial to watch Kai's debut or resist it like the plague streaming services will become. This is the reality that I saw from years ago, all these streaming services will do is add up to what the cost of typical cable was in the first place. Only benefit is no contract, but that's why they offer a full year at such a discount to get you more or less into a contract.

I get that some games will have to be on Peacock, basically what NBC Gold was, but to me those games should be on the main gamedays when games are being played at the same time, not when it's the only game in its time slot.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I personally feel alright about Brighton's chances tonight. We have a solid backline that has not changed much this summer. Hopefully they can hold off the Chelsea attack that will likely have some early season adjustments.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just read that Southampton has won only 6 of its last 40 opening games of the top flight season....

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'm late to the party, and as much as I hate to admit it, but I really like that Everton lineup. I think their back line is still questionable (Keane is OVERRATED), but they have some good parts in midfield and going forward. I think Doucoure can be really good.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
For me the jury will be out on Everton for the first month or so, I want to see them being consistent before writing home about them.

The midfield improvements were felt already and should be good throughout the year though. I'll give them that!

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Keane will look better now that he has a few midfielders in front of him willing to slow down attackers.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wolves are flying off the start here. Ramsdale was not good on that second goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad