PK Subban is the GOAT.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
You can tell MT let PK loose at end of period. Let's hope MT learned his lesson

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
When subban is free to just do him... this is what happens. Break off the shackles MT!!! #freesubban

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
wait.

what an intro by cbc for the flames yotes game. awesome, awesome music choice.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

There was 6 minutes left in the game. I said "**** that game" and went to take a crap.

GF called soon after. After the talk, I went to NHL.com to see if the Sens managed to score another goal... and then I see "4 - 4 OT" WHAT? I jump in the stream and I see the celebrations of the fifth goal - WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Honestly, he is extremely clutch.

Honestly, he's the most clutch player on the team. Crunch time, playoffs. You name it. It's still funny to me how some Habs fans said he was too much of a liability. They said he was not worth the money for his 2nd contract and wanted him traded when he held out. They said he was inferior to Diaz. They said he would bring nothing to Team Canada. When he was struggling this year, they said his game was too risky. Well? I'll take this "liability" Subban any day. :yo::yo::yo:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

There was 6 minutes left in the game. I said "**** that game" and went to take a crap.

GF called soon after. After the talk, I went to NHL.com to see if the Sens managed to score another goal... and then I see "4 - 4 OT" WHAT? I jump in the stream and I see the celebrations of the fifth goal - WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

remember the rangers come back?

it happened...

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Honestly, he's the most clutch player on the team. Crunch time, playoffs. You name it. It's still funny to me how some Habs fans said he was too much of a liability. They said he was not worth the money for his 2nd contract and wanted him traded when he held out. They said he was inferior to Diaz. They said he would bring nothing to Team Canada. When he was struggling this year, they said his game was too risky. Well? I'll take this "liability" Subban any day. :yo::yo::yo:

Remember when he wasn't worth more than Del Zotto or Kulikov :laugh:

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Remember when he wasn't worth more than Del Zotto or Kulikov :laugh:

Oh man...forgot about that one. Loved reading some of our most knowledgeable Hab fans try their best to compare him to lesser players. He is our MVP period. Price a close 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad