GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/18/14 7:30pm EST RDS(HD), SNE,TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NovusLux

Aug 15, 2014
So, is everyone realizing what happens when you miss a key player such as Mike Weaver? I hope you do.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
stopped? he was looking for the puck... come on now. that rebound was on price.

lets be honest for once Mr.Guy
Says the guy spouting nonsense on the main boards.

Go wage your Price fight with somebody else man, I'm not interested.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Both Desharnais and Gallagher have been god awful.

Early on on offense I thought we over-passed, got destroyed with a lot of bad bouncing pucks but once Pittsburgh went up 2-0, we were done.

3 goals all the same because of this horrendous defensive system, collapsing in front of your world class goalie, minimizing his room to move, blocking his vision and giving the man he's confronting all the time in the world to pass or shoot? Brutal, really.

A good team with a good coach exposes Therriens flaws once again this season. How many times are we gonna get blown out by the good teams to see that the difference a coach makes truly matters.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
When Beaulieu was a healthy scratch: "OMG, let him PLAAAAAY! Let him make rookie mistakes and learn from them."

A few rookie mistakes later: "OMG, send him to HAAAAAMILTON!"

The HELL does he LEARN then, huh? HF Logic.
Pretty much.

And that would be all well and good considering it's just HFboards. But our coach is going along with that mentality too... :laugh:
I can't believe MB will allow DD to be our #1 center at playoff time...I have faith in Bergy
We'd better. 'Cause it's the only way it doesn't happen.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We shouldn't expose Sekac too much. Other teams might notice him. Great strategy by Therrien. :sarcasm:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I didn't watch any episodes from this season..
Is it any good? I figured it would have dropped off since Brody's death.

It's been great. The storyline picked up steam by rebooting the whole espionage angle, this time centred around Pakistan's terrorism links. Focus is on Carrie, Saul, Peter Quinn. Worth watching.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Price isn't playing his best game and we're getting destroyed because of it. We're nothing without him.

He had no chance on 2, and very little on the others.

Players just don't seem to know where they're supposed to be. Ever.

Don't mind losing with bad luck when playing well. But this is dominance. We're not in the same class.

We're outplayed and out-coached most nights. This will catch up to us in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad